The Southern Women’s Show is scheduled for August 25-27 at Charlotte Convention Center.
With over 350 exhibiting companies, the Southern Women’s Show features everything important to women – from fashion and accessories, to health and fitness, home décor, family lifestyle and more. This shopping extravaganza is jam-packed with trendy jewelry and handbags, make-up tips and tricks, and delicious gourmet treats. Besides the incredible shopping, guests can enjoy runway fashion shows, cooking classes, celebrity guests, and informed speakers.
- Join Girls Night Out on Friday 4-7pm.
- Meet Olympic Gymnast Laurie Hernandez on Saturday.
- Celebrate Mother Daughter Day and check out the Mother Daughter Look-A-Like Contest hosted by Ramona from 107.9 The Link and Wheezy on Saturday.
- Meet Shep Rose from Bravo’s Southern Charm on Sunday.
- Watch your favorite handsome heroes in the Firefighter Fashion Shows.
- Take a spin in “The Chair” from the Voice.
- See what’s cooking on the Food Lion Kitchen Stage.
For tickets and details, visit https://southernshows.com/wch/general